Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday!




Today was yet another very fruitful day. Arts and crafts, soccer camp, sewing camp and guitar camp were among some of the ways the youth blessed the children here at the ranch.



Construction...well it is amazing how much gets done each day. All of the trusses are in place! If that were not amazing enough, two of the rooves already have plywood on them.



Here's the backside of ...the building:


-----


Everyone is doing very well but tired from working so hard.



2 comments:

  1. Hey everyone! This is for week one as well as week two people. I lost my Mexico shirt and I would really love to get it back, so if anyone happens to have two shirts, or there was one left at the ranch, please let me know. It is a black bush thingy one and it's a small. Thanks!
    By the way, I am praying for ya'll and I'm happy that ya'll are doing well. I miss it so much already. Tell my little ninos hola!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! that "backside" picture killed me!! too funny!!

    ReplyDelete